Unique Wood Fire Pit "The world on Fire"
The home plain and simple. This large orb is relieved of the earth features and promotes the watery two thirds of the planet in steel. When afire this design highlights the earths fiery inner core. This original design is made to order by Tennessee craftsman in the heartland of America. They are constructed from heavy duty mild carbon steel and are the most durable steel fire pit made anywhere. The inner bowl has a high temperature resistant coating and comes with a rain drain. The outer iron oxide patina is maintenance free and the fire pit can be left outside in all weather conditions. Over time and use the patina will mature and darken a few shades and then remain permanent forever. Each unique fire pit is individually numbered by the artist on an attached brass plaque
- 0.25" Thick mild carbon steel
- Iron oxide
- Measurements and finish may vary since each fire pit is handmade
- Unique and exclusive firepit
Weights & Dimensions
- With 1.5" diameter rain drain
- Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 40 ''
- Overall Width - Side to Side: 36 ''
- Overall Depth - Front to Back: 36 ''
- Fire Bowl Height: 36 ''
- Fire Bowl Width: 36 ''
- Fire Bowl Depth: 36 ''
- Overall Product Weight: 275 lb.
FREE Delivery to US and Canada
We Also Recommend