Rustic Stone Wood Burning Fire pit
This an ideal outdoor centerpiece for keeping family and friends warm and entertained outdoors when the temperatures start to drop. Safely enjoy the fire pit experience with the included wire mesh screen, which protects against flying sparks while providing an open view of the fire. to add or adjust logs as needed. Boasting a durable and visually appealing steel base, will adds a sophisticated touch to any outdoor décor.
- Material: Stone base and steel pit
- Pieces Included: Base, screen, hook, bowl, and grate
- Ideal outdoor centerpiece for warmth and enjoyment
- Wire mesh screen protects against sparks and provides an open view of the fire
- 24" Screen hook included for safe removal of screen while the fire is burning
- Featuring a large fire bowl that is heat-resistant to 1,112 °F
- This has to be used on a hard surface such as concrete, rock or stone
- Grate should be used with the fire bowl
- Designed for wood burning only
- Should not be left outside during winter seasons
- Note: Fire pit is not suitable for cooking or grilling
- Cleaning and Care: Recommended that a protective cover be used during snowy weather this will protect against rust.
- Requires to be used on concrete or stone
- Cannot be used on wooden deck
- Can be used on grass
- The bottom is not hollow and not open
- Can not be converted to LP or Natural gas
Weights & Dimensions
20.5" H x 28" W x 28" D Size
Overall Height - Top to Bottom 20.5 '' Overall Width - Side to Side 28.4 '' Overall Depth - Front to Back 28.4 '' Fire Bowl Width 22 '' Fire Bowl Depth 22 '' Overall Product Weight 38.5 lb.
20.5" H x 35" W x 35" D Size
Overall Height - Top to Bottom 20.5 '' Overall Width - Side to Side 35 '' Overall Depth - Front to Back 35 '' Fire Bowl Height 7 '' Fire Bowl Width 29 '' Fire Bowl Depth 29 '' Overall Product Weight 57 lb.
- Accommodates hardwood logs up to 21.5" long
FREE Delivery to The USA and Canada
We Also Recommend