Minimalist Propane Fire Column With Glass
Inspired by architectural cast concrete, this modern propane fire a unique and highly detailed texture from hand-built wooden molds. The fiber enforced construction allows for a built in look at a fraction of the weight. The Minimalist Propane Fire column operates at a maximum of 10,000 BTU's, offering warmth and ambiance during cool evenings. Includes leveling feet, black fire glass filler and vinyl cover. Uses 1 lb propane tank, sold separately.
Features and Benefits
- Burns liquid propane and rated at up to 10,000 BTU's of heat
- Cast from tinted fiber-concrete and heavy gauge steel
- Uses 1 - 1 lb size LP tank (not included) for up to 6.5 hours (low setting) or 2 hours (high setting) of burn time per tank
- Can be used Outdoors
- Manufacturer provides limited 2 years warranty on fiber-concrete finish and 1 year on all components
- Real flame
Weights & Dimensions
- Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 37.25 ''
- Overall Width - Side to Side: 14.5 ''
- Overall Depth - Front to Back: 14.5 ''
- Fire Bowl Height: 37.25 ''
- Fire Bowl Width: 14.5 ''
- Fire Bowl Depth: 14.5 ''
- Overall Product Weight: 50 lb.
SHIPPING TIME: EXPRESS
Express ( 4-7 Days)
Standard (1-2 Weeks)
Medium (2-3 Weeks)
FREE Delivery to The USA and Canada
We Also Recommend